Administrative Support Role
We are looking for someone to take on a new admin and customer care role in our flower shop in Jesmond, Newcastle. This is a part time temporary role starting ASAP until Christmas but there is potential for this to become a permanent role.
The hours are Mon- Fri 9am - 12pm. (15 hours per week).
Nb. This is not a floristry position.
- To process and manage the orders the business has coming in via our online shop, telephone, email and social media.
- Contacting customers and responding to enquires and order queries via email, telephone and social media channels, ensuring enquires are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- To liaise with the other members of the team to ensure all orders are made aware of.
- Take telephone orders and process payments.
- Update online customers as to the status of their order using our webshop
- Package up and take nationwide orders to the post office
- Preparing/packaging any non-floristry orders at busy times
- Other small ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of this small business
Applicants must have excellent organisational and customer care skills, enjoy a customer faced role, and ideally have a positive can-do approach to their work. As we are a small team we would love for this role to be taken by someone who is willing to muck in and it is really important to have friendly, approachable manner and be efficient with your time.
Full training will be given but it would be beneficial to have more than basic IT skills and be familiar with running social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram), and knowledge of using e-commerce software would also be desirable.
It would also be beneficial to have a real interest and appreciation for floristry and horticulture.
To apply please send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 11th November 2020. Position to have immediate start date.