- We will deliver your order on the day selected by you for your flower bouquet orders. Same day delivery is available for flowers if ordered before 12pm (midday) on the day of delivery
- We do not provide delivery time slots in the first instance, but are able to provide 1 hour time slots once order has been placed, and we can cater to your needs as much as possible if you communicate a desired time slot. This is for flower delivery only.
- We use a third party courier service to deliver our flowers. We do not accept liability for orders not delivered for reasons beyond out control - fire, flood or mechanical breakdown.
- Delivery drivers will always endeavour to deliver directly to recipient. In certain circumstances where this is not possible (eg, commercial offices only allow delivery to main reception or postrooms) we do not accept liability for flowers once delivery has been signed for.
- We do not accept liability for incorrect delivery due to an incorrect or incomplete address being provided on the order.
- We reserve the right to substitute flowers if we do not have the correct flower in stock. These will be to the same value and will be selected at our discretion
- We guarantee our flowers for 5 days from day of delivery. If flowers are found to be damaged or you are unhappy with their condition you must contact us via email or telephone within 24 hours of them being received. We will always ask for photographic evidence to support your complaint before a replacement or a refund can be granted.