Local Delivery NE1 - NE12 (£4.95)
- All products including flowers are available for local delivery within postcodes NE1 - NE12.
- Local delivery unavailable Tuesday and Sunday (We are delivering Sunday 19th March for Mother's Day)
- Available every day.
Nationwide Delivery (Fresh Flowers) £6.99
- Available Tuesday - Friday.
- 24 hours notice required
Nationwide Delivery Non-Perishable Goods (£4.95)
- Orders will be dispatched the next working day after purchase.
- We cannot guarantee a specific delivery day, but all deliveries will come with a tracking reference.
We are unable to provide delivery time slots in the first instance but they are guaranteed before 6pm. If you do have a specific request (Local Delivery only) please contact the team as early as possible and we will try and cater to your needs.
Delivery drivers will always endeavour to deliver directly to the recipient. In certain circumstances where this is not possible (e.g. commercial offices who only allow delivery to main reception or post rooms) we do not accept liability for flowers once delivery has been signed for.
We do not accept liability for incorrect delivery due to an incorrect or incomplete address being provided on the order.
We reserve the right to substitute flowers if we do not have the correct flowers in stock. These will be the same value or above and will be selected at our discretion.
We guarantee our flowers for 5 days from the day of delivery. If flowers are found to be damaged or you are unhappy with their condition you must contact us via email or telephone within 24 hours of them being received. We will always ask for photographic evidence to support your complaint before a replacement or a refund can be granted