During the coronavirus outbreak we are offering a limited delivery service on Thursday and Saturdays only and for local delivery in the Newcastle and Gateshead area. The map on the local delivery page shows our current delivery area in operation. The below t&cs do not currently apply during the coronavirus outbreak.
During this time delivery will take place by Zmove, a local electric bikes courier service. Delivery is guaranteed before 5pm but no time slots are available.
- We will deliver your order on the day selected by you for your flower bouquet orders. Same day delivery is available for flowers if ordered before 12pm (midday) on the day of delivery for local addresses Monday to Saturday inclusive.
- We currently do not delivery on a Sunday for local deliveries (with the exception of Mother's Day)
- For Nationwide deliveries we can only offer delivery Tuesday to Friday inclusive.
- We do not provide delivery time slots in the first instance, but for local deliveries we can cater to your needs as much as possible if you communicate a desired time slot. We are however a small team and sometimes we aren't able to guarantee a delivery time. For Nationwide orders, we are able to keep track of your order, but are not able to offer desired delivery options.
- We occasionally use a third party courier service to deliver our flowers locally, and always use a courier service for nationwide. We do not accept liability for orders not delivered for reasons beyond out control - fire, flood or mechanical breakdown.
- Delivery drivers will always endeavour to deliver directly to recipient. In certain circumstances where this is not possible (eg, commercial offices only allow delivery to main reception or postrooms) we do not accept liability for flowers once delivery has been signed for.
- We do not accept liability for incorrect delivery due to an incorrect or incomplete address being provided on the order.
- We reserve the right to substitute flowers if we do not have the correct flower in stock. These will be to the same value or above, and will be selected at our discretion.
- We guarantee our flowers for 5 days from day of delivery. If flowers are found to be damaged or you are unhappy with their condition you must contact us via email or telephone within 24 hours of them being received. We will always ask for photographic evidence to support your complaint before a replacement or a refund can be granted.